JavaPodz can be used without a brewer by infusing in a mug by adding hot water, or adding cold water and microwaving. But, if you want a true brew, follow the tips on this page.
Typically, use just one JavaPod in the single pod-holder for a full eight-ounce cup; some other brands of pods require two. We often use the pod one more time to make a 4-5 ounce second cup! If your brewer does have a double-pod holder or its regular pod holder can hold two pods, enjoy a super strong cup by using two JavaPodz in the double-pod holder anyway! (All brewer names are trademarks of their respective manufacturers.)
Compatible Pod Brewers
JavaPodz single-serve coffee and tea pods are also known to be compatible with the brewers listed below (many of these brewers are shown in the photos at right)
- Hamilton Beach Personal Pod Brewer
- BUNN ® MyCafe MC and MCU
- BUNN ® MyCafe
- MyInvento ®
- Cuisinart ® SS-1
- DeLonghi ® Caffe Carmen
- Keurig ® Brewers that use K-Cups.
- Keurig ® brewers use a non-standard single-serve format called K-Cups.
- Require an adapter such as the Perfect Pod Holster to use standard pods like JavaPodz.
- Krups KP1010 ® Home Cafe
- Melitta ® One:One and MES5B
- Black & Decker ® Home Cafe
- Simplehuman ® A40
- Grindmaster ® GPOD and OPOD
- Mr.Coffee ® Home Cafe
- Salton/Juan Valdez ®
- Gevalia ® Pod Brewer
- Hamilton-Beach ® One-Cup Pod Brewer
- Newco ® FreshKup
- Refyne ® PrecisionBrew
- Russell Hobbs
- Phillips ® Senseo, Deluxe, and Supreme
- Senseo users: click here for tips using with JavaPodz
All JavaPodz coffees are proudly roasted and packaged in the U.S.A.
JavaPodz online since February 2005.